I liked Color Splash Studio when I reviewed it last fall as a Mac app. Now Color Splash Studio is available for iOS devices, and it has retained the features that made it a winner. Basically, you import a color photo from your camera roll, or take one live. You set the image to black and white,...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter