The comet ISON is currently barreling toward the sun with a close solar encounter due on November 28. It's currently visible in our morning skies, but will become a night-time sight in a few months if it survives the close approach to the sun. Comets are notoriously unreliable. When Halley's comet ...
Comet ISON has a split personality. Originally it was predicted by some astronomers that it might get bright enough to see during the day, but other astronomers have been saying it might not be spectacular and just run of the mill. Latest observations of the comet are encouraging for a good sky show...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter