The comet ISON is currently barreling toward the sun with a close solar encounter due on November 28. It's currently visible in our morning skies, but will become a night-time sight in a few months if it survives the close approach to the sun. Comets are notoriously unreliable. When Halley's comet ...
Comet ISON has a split personality. Originally it was predicted by some astronomers that it might get bright enough to see during the day, but other astronomers have been saying it might not be spectacular and just run of the mill. Latest observations of the comet are encouraging for a good sky ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7