Tag: Consumer Intelligence Research Partners
Apple is poised to announce its quarterly earnings today and everyone is wondering how many iPhones and iPads the company sold. Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) took a close look at the iPhone market and broke sales down by device. According to CIRP's survey data and reported by ...
A recent research report from Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) suggests more people are buying the iPad to use at work, according to AllThingsD which had access to the report. A survey of 1000 customers who purchased iPads between December 2011 and April 2012 shows that 21 percent ...
If you recently bought an iPhone 4S, chances are you sold an older model iPhone to fund that purchase. You also probably stayed on your current carrier and purchased the lower capacity models. These trends are gleaned from a Consumer Intelligence Research Partners survey conducted in October, ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements