Apple is poised to announce its quarterly earnings today and everyone is wondering how many iPhones and iPads the company sold. Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) took a close look at the iPhone market and broke sales down by device. According to CIRP's survey data and reported by...
A recent research report from Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) suggests more people are buying the iPad to use at work, according to AllThingsD which had access to the report. A survey of 1000 customers who purchased iPads between December 2011 and April 2012 shows that 21 percent...
If you recently bought an iPhone 4S, chances are you sold an older model iPhone to fund that purchase. You also probably stayed on your current carrier and purchased the lower capacity models. These trends are gleaned from a Consumer Intelligence Research Partners survey conducted in October, Nove...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app