Now this is terrific. Dan Deacon, a musician currently on tour, has an app for iPhone (and Android) that allows him to take over the screens in an audience and display colors or make sounds. The audience becomes more of a part of the show, even part of the instrumentation. What a lovely idea! ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.