Another would-be "iPad killer" has fallen in battle. The Dell Streak 5 tablet is no more. Despite CEO Michael Dell's insistence that Android tablets will overtake the iPad, sales of the Dell Streak 5 were low enough in the Americas that it's been end-of-lifed in that region. As Macworld's ...
Wall Street Journal tech journalist Walt Mossberg says the iPad is "amazing" and his favorite product of 2010. He added that "with the new iOS 4.2 operating system and its huge selection of apps, the iPad continues to stay ahead of the competition." No arguments from here. Apple has redefined the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support