It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes, which is perfect for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the ...
Apple has rolled out security update 2011-005 (Lion) and security update 2011-005 (Snow Leopard), which addresses the certificate trust policy regarding DigiNotar certificates. The update removes DigiNotar from the list of trusted root certificates, the list of Extended Validation certificate ...
Update 2: After a conversation with Seth Bromberger we have some new details. First, the reason you're unable to replicate this issue is that DigiNotar appears to have re-issued certificates. You can see Seth's screencast showing the issue here (you may need to go fullscreen to see the text). ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad