Two filings published by the European Trademark Office last week suggest the battle for the term "App Store" will expand to new product categories and new turf. Patently Apple reports that the first request from Apple, filed on March 30, expands the use of the term "App Store" from four internatio...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter