Miss out on living in the 1980's with the big hair and the white-washed jeans? Don't fret -- now you can bring a little bit of 80's flash to 2011 with this Gordon Gekko-style iPhone case from Thumbs Up. Brought to our attention by Gizmodo, this "80's Phone" iPhone case is carefully designed to make...
The guys at Headcase have created a pretty cool iPhone case that will probably appeal to anyone who's ever completed Kindergarten. Their officially licensed Etch-a-Sketch case is available for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPhone 4. The case is made of impact resistant ABS plastic that should protect...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update