AT&T may be quietly enabling FaceTime over cellular for customers on unlimited data plans, according to a report in MacRumors. AT&T originally limited cellular FaceTime to customers on the carrier's new shared data plans. After a public outcry, AT&T later expanded FaceTime to custom...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter