Apple has released an update to its Final Cut Server asset management and workflow automation software. Final Cut Server 1.5.2 fixes an issue that blocked the use of a transcode setting for the Matrox CompressHD H.264 encoding card. Plus, it fixes an expiring Java certificate in the Final Cut Ser...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter