Archetype is a solid first-person shooter for the iPhone that didn't really get a fair shake when it came out. It was popular enough, but the US$2.99 purchase price probably kept a few more people away than should have played it. Developer Villain is aiming to fix that; the company has released ...
Now playing on iPhones: the first-person shooter that armed a generation, Duke Nukem 3D [iTunes link], in all its crass and pixelated glory. While it may not be the best 13-year-old game on the platform, it's bound to be one of the more popular ones; the control system has been expanded for the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs