FlatWorld, a Pennsylvania company, is suing Apple for patent infringement in California's Northern District Court in San Francisco, according to a report in Patently Apple. The company owns Patent RE43,318 which describes "a testing tool with a touch screen programmed to allow children to direc...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter