Tag: Fortune 2.0
The iPad dominates in the tablet market, and according to Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi, the tablet raked in US$32 billion in sales last year. As noted by Fortune 2.0, the iPad is so successful that it would rank as the 11th largest tech company in the US, if Apple spun off the ...
Phillip Elmer-Dewitt of Fortune's Apple 2.0 blog has compiled several videos from Apple's latest international iPad 3 launch, which kicks off today, Friday May 11. The iPad will land in 23 South American, Asian and African countries on Friday and seven Middle Eastern countries on Saturday. You ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time