Tag: Fortune 2.0
The iPad dominates in the tablet market, and according to Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi, the tablet raked in US$32 billion in sales last year. As noted by Fortune 2.0, the iPad is so successful that it would rank as the 11th largest tech company in the US, if Apple spun off the iPa...
Phillip Elmer-Dewitt of Fortune's Apple 2.0 blog has compiled several videos from Apple's latest international iPad 3 launch, which kicks off today, Friday May 11. The iPad will land in 23 South American, Asian and African countries on Friday and seven Middle Eastern countries on Saturday. You ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter