There's an old saying that "A rising tide lifts all boats," but nowhere has the truth of that saying been demonstrated more than in Berkeley, Calif., where the opening of the Fourth Street Apple Store in 2011 quadrupled sales tax revenues for the district in which the store is located. That ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.