The success of the iPhone 5 and three new iPad models in 2012 not only raised Apple's profits to record levels, but has also helped manufacturer Foxconn to reach a all-time high $3.2 billion profit ($3.9 trillion New Taiwan dollars) during the year. Foxconn, the trade name for Hon Hai Precisi...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter