Studio Neat, best known for the Glif, which enables you to mount an iPhone to a tripod, has released its first iOS app. Frames is a time-lapse/stop-motion movie app that enables you to create these sorts of films on the iPhone. You can capture and export video at 720p, adjust shutter settings,...
Animated GIFs, the bane of many flashy websites circa the mid-to-late '90s, have made a comeback thanks to resurging popularity on places such as Tumblr. Jumping on the revival bandwagon is 3frames, a US$2.99 app that lets you use your iPhone or iPod touch to create animated gifs. The app...
The iPad, like the iPhone, used the Oscars to make its ad debut. As is typical with an Apple ad, the iPad's ad featured a montage of different uses for the device, all while set to the backdrop of a catchy tune. In making his case for the iPad, Apple CEO Steve Jobs noted that it would offer a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update