Studio Neat, best known for the Glif, which enables you to mount an iPhone to a tripod, has released its first iOS app. Frames is a time-lapse/stop-motion movie app that enables you to create these sorts of films on the iPhone. You can capture and export video at 720p, adjust shutter settings, ...
Animated GIFs, the bane of many flashy websites circa the mid-to-late '90s, have made a comeback thanks to resurging popularity on places such as Tumblr. Jumping on the revival bandwagon is 3frames, a US$2.99 app that lets you use your iPhone or iPod touch to create animated gifs. The app ...
The iPad, like the iPhone, used the Oscars to make its ad debut. As is typical with an Apple ad, the iPad's ad featured a montage of different uses for the device, all while set to the backdrop of a catchy tune. In making his case for the iPad, Apple CEO Steve Jobs noted that it would offer a ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs