Almost everything is getting more expensive it seems, with one glorious exception; online storage. In the digital storage arms race, consumers are the winners thanks to a host of generous gigs of free storage offered by companies who want you to use their service. The latest move in the (online)...
It's official: Yahoo CEO Marissa Meyer has gone completely bonkers, as the Yahoo-owned Flickr has just announced that all users now have a free terabyte of storage. That's a thousand gigabytes, folks. For free. As the Flickr website touts, one terabyte will hold 537,731 photos at an average size ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)