If you're an indie game developer and want to see your wares distributed on Mac, you're probably going to target either the Mac App Store or Steam. While both of these marketplaces are vibrant, GOG.com thinks it might be able to do things even better. The digital game distribution outlet -- which ...
If you're of the mind that the craft of making computer games peaked in the mid-'90s, we've got some good news for you. GOG.com (formerly known as Good Old Games) has updated its catalog of classic PC games tweaked to run on the Mac. Twelve titles have been added for December, bringing the site...
As we first reported on October 18, the fine folks at Good Old Games, which offers legacy PC games at bargain prices, will be supporting our favorite platform: the company's announced that 50 titles will now be available for the Mac, with prices starting at $2.99. There's an Essentials bundle whi...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter