Tag: GT Advanced
Apple was caught off-guard by GT Advanced Technologies' announcement that they plan to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to a report published today in Reuters. In the iPhone maker's first public response, it said it was working with Arizona officials on its next moves. "We are focused...
GT Advanced Technologies, the company Apple tapped to manufacture large quantities of sapphire, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier today. Over the past year, Apple helped GT Advanced orchestrate the build-out of a brand new sapphire manufacturing facility in Arizona, even providing GT...
AZCentral is reporting that the Gilbert Public School Board voted to approve a tax break for Apple, thereby clearing the way for Apple to open up its planned sapphire-manufacturing plant in Mesa, Ariz. Under terms of the agreement, Apple will buy the land, pay all expenses needed to build out the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature