What happens when an object in motion meets an immovable object? Let me put that another way. Instead of "object in motion," think: "girl skiing." Instead of "immovable object," think "tree." The outcome? A big old "OUCH!", a number of broken bones, and quite a bit of time to be spent at the ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.