Tag: Global Fund
Apple has partnered with The Global Fund to release Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2, a Product (Red) album whose proceeds will go to fighting malaria, tuberculosis and AIDS. The album features some of the most popular artists of today including Katy Perry, Coldplay, Madonna, Robin Thicke and Icona...
Apple has upped the charitable goodness ante with a new 8GB version of the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition, which is now available for $249 (same price as the 8GB black version) exclusively at Apple's online and Retail stores. $10 from the sale of each 4GB iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED goes to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature