In among all of the furor about the big iPhone price drop yesterday, there is, of course, marketers trying to ply both sides. Nokia was first with the Google ad you see above, in the results page for "iphone price drop"-- they called out early adopters and tried to lure them to something called...
Wow, more Google and Apple rumors! Valleywag, a Silicon Valley gossip blog, is suggesting that Apple will soon be running Google ads on many of its properties, most notably the iTunes Store. As with most of Valleywag's scoops this is unsubstantiated, but many people have been betting that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free