A few days ago we told you that Apple signed a lease to open a retail store in New York's Grand Central Terminal. A few more details have emerged since then. First up are the renderings by the Wall Street Journal as to what the store will look like inside the iconic station. Not too much of a s...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter