Many Mac users use a combination of an Apple Wireless Keyboard and a Magic Trackpad for their typing and pointing pleasure. Twelve South came up with a lovely way to merge the two devices into a single unit with the MagicWand (US$29.99). Now Henge Docks has developed a less expensive and more ...
A few weeks ago I introduced you to a new line of low-cost docking stations for the MacBook and MacBook Pro from a new company called Henge Docks. Thanks to Henge Docks, I've been able to take a look at the construction of one of these products for the 13" MacBook Pro, and we'll be giving away our ...
I've often heard an excuse from people who refuse to even consider a MacBook or MacBook Pro when they're in the market for a laptop. The story goes like this -- "I have this really cool Dell / Lenovo / Sony / Asus computer and when I get home, I can just pop it into my dock to hook up all the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs