Tag: Hurricane HD
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews Ilene Jones of Kitty Code at WWDC 2011. Ilene was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward. Kitty Code makes Hurricane HD, among other iOS...
Today is the first day of hurricane season in the Atlantic, and Kitty Code has pushed updates to its popular Hurricane and Hurricane HD apps. Hurricane for iPhone allows users to track hurricanes in real time. Not only can you track speed, direction, pressure and your distance from a current...
Do you enjoy tracking storms? Ilene Jones, CEO of Kitty Code was kind enough to send over this preview of her Hurricane HD application, a bigger, updated version of the current iPhone version. It offers both Atlantic and Pacific storm tracking. You'll be able to check wind speed, direction and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update