Two weeks ago, we were greeted with the news that Apple was planning to move the Apple Store at the corner of Stockton and Ellis Streets in San Francisco to a new flagship facility to be located in the city's Union Square retail area. Now things aren't as rosy for the future of the new store, with ...
Apple has published profiles of four large businesses that use iPads in their daily functioning. The first, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, explains how their staff has replaced older tools with the iPad. "I don't carry a calculator. I used to subscribe to all the journals: the Wall Street Journal, the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs