Apple has launched iAd Workbench, a new service that allows developers of all sizes to build ad campaigns to reach their target demographics. iAd started as a massively expensive service that was priced out of the reach of many developers, with the minimum for an advertising contract being set at ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter