Tag: Intel Sandy Bridge
Intel announced on Monday that it was recalling its Intel 6 series chipset. This chipset is utilized in computers powered by the next generation Core i5 and Core i7 processor. These Sandy Bridge processors are expected to debut in the next refresh of the MacBook Pro and possibly the iMac. The flaw...
Intel, the company that makes the processors used in every Mac currently being manufactured, officially announced the details of the new Sandy Bridge processors, otherwise known as the Intel Core 2011 processors. These are the second generation of the Core processors found in many of Apple's...
Intel's next generation CPU architecture has yet to hit the streets, but several online retailers have begun listing Windows notebooks powered by the Sandy Bridge microprocessor -- which should also power the next iteration of the MacBook Pro. Laptoping spotted notebooks from Acer, Gateway and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free