The Inquirer is reporting that Intel will drop the 'Intel inside' slogan and logo this January and introduce a new marketing approach. Hmm, something else happens this January, but I can't quite put on my finger on it. Ah, Macworld! Could it be that Intel and Apple have teamed up to create a new mar...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter