We reported on the return of browser-based jailbreakme.com yesterday. Today IT security guru F-Secure revealed just how the site is able to work. The jailbreak method utilizes a PDF exploit found in the iOS software. Charlie Miller with Independent Security Evaluators, tweeted, " Starting to get...
Have you been waiting for an easy-to-use jailbreak for your iOS 4.x device? Well, you may have to wait a little longer. Last we checked, the just-announced browser-based jailbreak (a return of jailbreakme.com) was so swamped that the server stopped responding. Jailbreak expert Comex tweets that he...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free