That didn't take long. Apple sent out iOS 5 beta 3 yesterday, and now a sn0wbreeze update has already jailbroken the beta. It's a tethered jailbreak (requires a Windows machine, in fact) and if you happen to be the type of person who just doesn't feel right without a jailbroken iOS device, yo...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter