We are receiving word that Apple has released beta 4 of the upcoming iOS 6 software, which is expected to be released this fall. As with previous updates, this update is expected to deliver bug fixes for developers who are testing their applications with the new operating system. As this is the ...
MacStories has a follow-up to a Wired report that details the practice of selling access to Apple beta software. The Wired article profiles several websites that'll add your UDID to a developer account so you can download and activate iOS betas on your device. Each site charges a small fee, usu...
As always, the iPhone Dev Team didn't waste anytime trying to jailbreak Apple's iOS 6.0 beta release. Within a day or so of its announcement, the Dev Team released an iOS 6-compatible version of the redsn0w jailbreak tool for developers. The jailbreak works on limera1n-able devices like the iPod ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter