During testimony today by Apple director of patent licensing and strategy Boris Teksler at the Apple vs. Samsung trial, it was revealed that in the past, the company has licensed some iOS design patents to Microsoft. The deal, which apparently also encompasses an "anti-cloning" agreement, ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.