Chitika Research today published the results of its third quarter 2013 tablet usage study, finding that iPads still rule the roost in terms of usage. The company looks at the web traffic generated by each tablet platform, and found that iPad users (the big blue bar in the chart above) were...
Silicon Alley Insider has posted a chart showing the comparative results of reported iPad usage from November 2010 to the current month of May 2011. As you can see from the chart above, an overwhelming amount of people spend a majority of their time on Apple's tablet surfing the Web -- most of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update