This whole charging / not charging issue with the iPad and iPhone is pretty confusing. At least with the iPad, if it's not plugged into an outlet or a USB port that's delivering enough juice, you get the whole "not charging" message near the battery indicator ... yet, it does charge, but slowly. ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter