Skyfire, the internet browser that transcodes Flash video content into HTML5 so that it can be viewed on Apple's iOS devices (which, in case you didn't already know, don't support Flash), is coming to the iPad. Alongside its main function, Skyfire for iPad will introduce some additional social...
Of course, it kind of takes away from the idea that a mobile phone should be sleek and easy to carry, but I'm guessing that is beside the point. The iFlash is a self-powered flash module that plugs directly into the docking port of your iPhone 3G/3GS or iPod touch and allows owners to take pictures...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options