Just a reminder: Apple will hold their fourth quarter financial conference call tomorrow, October 21st at 2PM Pacific time. We'll be live blogging the call, so be sure to check back for our up-to-the-minute report and analysis. What should we expect? According to estimates from research firm NPD, ...
Yesterday was Apple's Q2 financial conference call, and it's safe to say things went well. Apple generated $410 million (47 cents per share) in the 2nd quarter of 2006, up from $290 million (34 cents a share) as this time last year. Wall Street's projection was 43 cents per share. iPod sales ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.