Just a reminder: Apple will hold their fourth quarter financial conference call tomorrow, October 21st at 2PM Pacific time. We'll be live blogging the call, so be sure to check back for our up-to-the-minute report and analysis. What should we expect? According to estimates from research firm NPD, it...
Yesterday was Apple's Q2 financial conference call, and it's safe to say things went well. Apple generated $410 million (47 cents per share) in the 2nd quarter of 2006, up from $290 million (34 cents a share) as this time last year. Wall Street's projection was 43 cents per share. iPod sales continu...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app