The iPhone 4S brought true HD video recording (1080p, up to 30 fps) to the masses, and fortunately for iPhone owners, the accessories industry has wasted no time in developing products to make your videos even more professional-looking. iStabilizer's Dolly (US$59.95) has arrived in time for you...
The number of iPhone accessories that are targeted at amateur and pro filmmakers is climbing, and a new product announced today promises to let you capture those smooth dolly shots you see on the big screen. iStabilizer is now selling the US$59.95 Dolly, a rolling dolly with an extendable arm...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV