Japanese telecommunications company SoftBank should be pretty happy with Apple today. The company has grabbed 40 percent of the market for Apple's newest phones according to its end of quarter statement as reported by AppleInsider. Rival NTT DoCoMo was the last of the Japanese mobile carriers to ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter