Tag: Java for OS X
Apple has released Java for OS X 2013-002 1.0 today. You can install the update for OS X 10.7 and later by launching the Mac App Store and clicking the Updates icon, or download the update directly here. According to the update notes, "This release updates the Apple-provided system Java ...
A duo of little updates just showed up on the Updates tab of the Mac App Store. Apple has released an update to iMovie, as well as an update to Java for OS X. The iMovie update brings the app up to version 9.0.8, and "addresses an issue related to third party QuickTime components that could p...
Since Monday's announcement, we've seen quite a few software updates dealing with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Today there's a new Java update available. According to the update notes, "Java for OS X 2012-004 delivers improved security, reliability, and compatibility by updating J...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service