Make a little more room in the trophy case: the iPhone has topped J.D. Power and Associates' consumer satisfaction survey yet again in the category of wireless smartphones. For the ninth study in a row, Apple has earned the top numbers, scoring 855 on a survey that tracks issues like performa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter