Tag: Jelly Bean
We've been scanning the iOS version distribution data from Chitika since iOS 7 first launched in September, watching with amazement as the latest mobile operating system from Apple quickly pulled down almost 50 percent adoption within a month of release. Now Chitika has released findings for the...
When Apple won its patent case against Samsung back in August to the tune of a $1.05 billion payout, we knew it was just the beginning. Today in a San Jose, California courtroom, Apple asked Judge Lucy Koh to add Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile OS to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features