Tag: Jelly Bean
We've been scanning the iOS version distribution data from Chitika since iOS 7 first launched in September, watching with amazement as the latest mobile operating system from Apple quickly pulled down almost 50 percent adoption within a month of release. Now Chitika has released findings for the...
When Apple won its patent case against Samsung back in August to the tune of a $1.05 billion payout, we knew it was just the beginning. Today in a San Jose, California courtroom, Apple asked Judge Lucy Koh to add Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile OS to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options