Tag: Jelly Bean
We've been scanning the iOS version distribution data from Chitika since iOS 7 first launched in September, watching with amazement as the latest mobile operating system from Apple quickly pulled down almost 50 percent adoption within a month of release. Now Chitika has released findings for the e...
When Apple won its patent case against Samsung back in August to the tune of a $1.05 billion payout, we knew it was just the beginning. Today in a San Jose, California courtroom, Apple asked Judge Lucy Koh to add Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile OS to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter