Tag: Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Kimmel isn't one to pass up an opportunity to poke fun at Apple while entertaining his audience. Last night's show was no exception with Kimmel taking on the 12.9-inch iPad rumors in a skit that'll amuse all the rumor skeptics in our midst. Check out Kimmel's video below and let us know...
Jimmy Kimmel may not have the late-night comedic chops of Stephen Colbert or even Jimmy Fallon, but the man sure knows a thing or two about a good old fashioned prank. During yesterday's broadcast, Kimmel and Co. were able to convince a few passersby on the street that a cheap $20 Casio watch...
I hate to be the one to point this out... but Jimmy's network, ABC, is a Disney division. Disney, in turn, owns Pixar; naturally, Pixar's chairman sits on Disney's board and happens to be the largest single shareholder in the entertainment mega-conglomerate. Yes, folks, both Mickey Mouse and Jimmy...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync