A new job posting on Apple's website shows that the company is seeking a software engineering manager to "help deliver the next-generation features for Apple TV." Alright, sure, they probably didn't need that article in there. But still -- Apple is clearly trying to put together a team to build...
Last week, a CNET report kicked off the wild tale of a lost iPhone 5. This baffling story tracked the phone from a bar to an apartment in San Francisco. It even included a controversial search conducted by Apple security employees with the San Francisco police department. Though this is an...
A job posted by Apple last week suggests the company plans to expand its portfolio of "cloud-based" products and services, AppleInsider reports. According to the job description, the "Cloud Systems Software Engineer" will join a "small team" to "explore the far reaches of the possible," build...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app