Tag: John Legere
When you're the CEO of a major wireless carrier you need to make sure you show no bias towards one manufacturer over another. That must be why T-Mobile boss John Legere used his iPhone to tweet about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 earlier today. So just what would Legere do without his Note 3? Well, ...
T-Mobile reported its Q2 2013 earnings results today and posted an increase of 1.1 million subscribers for the quarter. Impressively, 29 percent of T-Mobile's quarterly sales were attributable to the iPhone. By way of comparison, the carrier lost 200,000 customers during the same quarter a year ...
Speaking at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, T-Mobile USA Chief Executive John Legere said that the carrier will begin to sell the iPhone in about "three to four months," and that T-Mobile will be taking a different tack to selling them by dropping subsidies for the phones. At this ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad