When you're the CEO of a major wireless carrier you need to make sure you show no bias towards one manufacturer over another. That must be why T-Mobile boss John Legere used his iPhone to tweet about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 earlier today. So just what would Legere do without his Note 3? Well, pr...
T-Mobile reported its Q2 2013 earnings results today and posted an increase of 1.1 million subscribers for the quarter. Impressively, 29 percent of T-Mobile's quarterly sales were attributable to the iPhone. By way of comparison, the carrier lost 200,000 customers during the same quarter a year a...
Speaking at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, T-Mobile USA Chief Executive John Legere said that the carrier will begin to sell the iPhone in about "three to four months," and that T-Mobile will be taking a different tack to selling them by dropping subsidies for the phones. At this...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service