Apple's controversial, but improved, manufacturing partner Foxconn had a strong second quarter thanks to iPhone sales surpassing expectations for the period. Net profits were up 41 percent over the June quarter in 2012. According the Wall Street Journal, Apple accounts for 40 percent of the revenu...
Sprint has announced that it sold 1.5 million iPhones in the last quarter. That means the company is holding fairly steady for iPhone sales, having sold about the same number in the previous quarter. 40 percent of last quarter's sales were to new Sprint subscribers, so the iPhone is bringing in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service