Apple and Samsung presented their closing arguments earlier this and now the trial of the century is in the hands of the jury. Before deliberations began, Judge Lucy Koh spent a portion of Tuesday afternoon going over 100+ pages of instructions with the jury. We don't have to endure this...
Yesterday TUAW reported that Apple CEO Tim Cook and Samsung chief Kwon Oh Hyun were going to have a phone conversation to fulfill a request from Judge Lucy Koh and hopefully make some headway in their patent dispute. Well, they gave peace a chance, and AllThingsD reports that unfortunately the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature