Tag: Keir Thomas
Apple expert Keir Thomas, who brought us Mac Kung Fu a few years ago, has just launched a follow up volume: iPad and iPhone Kung Fu (US$12 ebook, US$19 print). With over 300 tips and tricks, there's a lot of useful knowledge in the book for any new iOS device owner. Like its predecessor, this...
Mac Kung Fu by Keir Thomas, a collection of OS X tips and tricks, has entered its second edition. From Pragmatic Programmers, the new edition contains over a hundred more tips than the original version. Packed with fun customization tips, Mac Kung Fu shows you how to tweak your system to get...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV