Tag: Keir Thomas
Apple expert Keir Thomas, who brought us Mac Kung Fu a few years ago, has just launched a follow up volume: iPad and iPhone Kung Fu (US$12 ebook, US$19 print). With over 300 tips and tricks, there's a lot of useful knowledge in the book for any new iOS device owner. Like its predecessor, this boo...
Mac Kung Fu by Keir Thomas, a collection of OS X tips and tricks, has entered its second edition. From Pragmatic Programmers, the new edition contains over a hundred more tips than the original version. Packed with fun customization tips, Mac Kung Fu shows you how to tweak your system to get th...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service